[tcb] Re: BBQ, Monday 07/28

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:41:52 -0700

Thanks for the invite Duncan, but Beverly is going to be in Guam.  And I have
so many doctors appointments scheduled as a result of the race car wreck that I
can't schedule anything else.
Sammiue

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:58 PM, Robb <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On a Monday? Some of us are still working stiffs. :p

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2014, at 2:24 PM, theodoregreinertll@xxxxxxx
<theodoregreinertll@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks good from here. One way or another I'll be driving OH, but anyone is
welcome to ride if they wish....probably not EVERYONE, but some....my address
is below if anyone wants to hook up regarding this.
Cheers,
Ted

Sent from beyond Reality.....

From: theodoregreinertll@xxxxxxx
Date:07/17/2014 1:39 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx

This is the first invite that I've received from you, Duncan! I'm honored...
That being stated, I would need to know your location, address or GPS
co-ordinates.
Cheeres
Ted
'73 Westy - Orange Herbert