[tcb] BBQ CHICKEN YUM! YUM!

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:10:09 -0500

CALLING ALL T.C.B.er <http://t.c.b.er/>'s

Sorry for the late notice...

If you could make it, That would be great!

H.V.W.C. CRUISE THIS SATURDAY JUNE 15TH..

We will meet at Sams Club, Hwy 6 at I-10 The Katy Freeway at 3:30 p.m.
Cruise Out at 4 p.m. So bring your VEE DUB and your appetite!

Heres more info..

Once again it is time for the Annual Sealy Firemens Frolic. The big event
will be held at the Sealy Knights of Columbus Hall at 1391 Hwy. 90 W, on
Saturday, July 15, 2006. Activities include a cakewalk, rides for the kids,
musical entertainment, raffle drawing, craft booths, and the local area's
famous auction. But lets not forget the area's favorite BBQ dinner featuring
chicken and sausage with all the fixings and we will be selling wonderful
homemade goodies for dessert. Dinner will start promptly at 5:00pm and
continue until the food is all gone. You will not want to miss out on all
the good food and fun so come early and enjoy.

The Annual Sealy Firemen's Frolic is the largest fund-raising event of the
year for our department and our success is DEPENDENT UPON SUPPORTERS LIKE
YOU. The money raised provides funding to help support the Sealy Volunteer
Fire Department efforts in fire prevention, equipment purchasing, and
training for life safety and property conservation of the citizens of the
local area.

They have promised us reserved parking for all V.W's that Show up, and a
discount on the B.B.Q dinner. AND ITS AIRCONDITIONED INSIDE!

Thank you again for your support in our mission of dedicating our service to
protect life and property!