[tcb] Re: BBB-X (sort of) pictures

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:23:45 -0600

Hah!
I caught G2 with a URL error

I could only get it to work this way:

http://phorce1.com/bbb-x/

sorry I just had to point it out..........

On Jan 20, 2006, at 10:15 PM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

Rambling nonsense. Talk to Jim about that.

George Jones, Patsy Kline, Brenda Lee, Freddy Fender and Jim Beam. Bummed
mood and music to match.

But I got this done:

http://phorce1.com.bbb-x/

Mostly road pictures. I just didn't feel it for the camera over the
weekend. Another of those surrounded by friends and all alone things.

Pay attention to the few "Comments:" that are there.

Slideshow link at the top.

press "h" for a help screen of keyboard commands that are active.

Tested in FireFox should work in IE

Oh, wait, Jim's calling again -- gotta go.

Britt and Bryant. Work (even though I was off) interfered with the toy
check. I'll try to sneak out for a few tomorrow and see what they have
left.

Ronnie(BSKA), emailing my shipping address after hitting send on this.

Only 9 more 17 hour days to go.

Tomorrow is my son's 14th birthday.

I last saw im when he was 8.

I'll stop now.