[tcb] Re: B- Day's

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:30:46 -0400

I'll have to ask the wife on that one!

-----Original Message-----
From: cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 7:22 AM
Subject: [tcb] B- Day's

River 7/1
Paris 11/11
Jenn 10/17
Chris 4/25
Also I was wondering if anyone wants to take off to Lafayette today (friday)
from Houston around 2:00 pm in an effort to make it past traffic in town and
reach Lafayette before dark?
Robb what about Dizzy's B- Day?

Can the calenders have more than one picture per month? I think if we could get
all the TCD group in the calender and everyone gets a copy would be real cool.
It's friday have fun!

Cajun Eskimo
Christopher Dirksen

Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from Microsoft
Office Live
AOL Mail and more.