[tcb] Re: Austin Volks Wizard

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:49:21 -0800 (PST)

Well said Julie!

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:  Just because I own a bus that gets
thrown into the hippie category does not make me a hippie.  I am way too
vicious to be a hippie.  I don't ever own sandals and I can't remember ever
having flowers in my hair.  I like to think of my bus as a happy bus not a
hippie bus.  There are no peace signs, no political statements, no dancing
teddy bears, and no drug symbols just fun generic art.

  Julie

  On Jan 7, 2008 5:15 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  If you are coming from SA take off on 21 out of San Marcos and you can get to
his place probably just as fast as getting into Ausitn.

thatvwguy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    Just to talk about Splitties. Any idea how late he is open? I thought he
was in Austin so he may be too far away for me to get to before he closes.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

  Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:08:51

To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's exciting when I know, I know the answer to a question on the TCB. The
Vintage Wizard is John Sanders. His number is 512-303-4193. He's located at 135
FM 1209 in Cedar Creek just off 71 between Austin and Bastrop but much closer
to Bastrop.

Julie

  On Jan 7, 2008 2:51 PM, > > wrote:
 I'm in Austin for the week and would like to visit with the guy who runs Volks
Wizard (or something like that). Does anyone have an address or contact info?

-Dan

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T