[tcb] Re: Austin Volks Wizard

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:33:19 -0600

Just because I own a bus that gets thrown into the hippie category does not
make me a hippie.  I am way too vicious to be a hippie.  I don't ever own
sandals and I can't remember ever having flowers in my hair.  I like to
think of my bus as a happy bus not a hippie bus.  There are no peace signs,
no political statements, no dancing teddy bears, and no drug symbols just
fun generic art.
Julie