[tcb] Re: Austin Volks Wizard

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:15:20 -0800 (PST)

If you are coming from SA take off on 21 out of San Marcos and you can get to
his place probably just as fast as getting into Ausitn.

thatvwguy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Just to talk about Splitties. Any idea how late
he is open? I thought he was in Austin so he may be too far away for me to get
to before he closes.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:08:51

To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's exciting when I know, I know the answer to a question on the TCB. The
Vintage Wizard is John Sanders. His number is 512-303-4193. He's located at 135
FM 1209 in Cedar Creek just off 71 between Austin and Bastrop but much closer
to Bastrop.

Julie

On Jan 7, 2008 2:51 PM, > > wrote:
 I'm in Austin for the week and would like to visit with the guy who runs Volks
Wizard (or something like that). Does anyone have an address or contact info?

-Dan

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T