[tcb] Re: Austin VEE-DUB Show

  • From: Ted Strother <teebug1943@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:18:49 +0000 (GMT)

Twas  a great show , the weather help up good , I rolled out abot 230 pm
because Jimwas saying he felt rain on his forehead, so we packed up and went
back to KILLEEN saw Cindy and Duncan , Shirley, and a few other die hards .  TED

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Austin VEE-DUB Show

Bev and I just cancelled our plans to attend the show at Austin VEE-DUB on
Sunday due to the weather forecast.  We were going to Tomball tomorrow and then
to Austin.  But the weather forecast looks like we would be travelling in and
out of thunderstorms on Sunday.  So we are going to Tomball and the back home
calling it a weekend for VW activity.  Will miss seeing everyone in Austin.
Hope it doesn't rain there during the activities.