[tcb] Re: Austin VEE-DUB Show

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:27:33 -0600

Sharon and I were in Fischer Fri & Sat with plans to come back by way of
the Novemberfest but the weather scared us off also. Facing winds of about
150 mph going down to Austin I was tired of fighting the steering wheel so
we headed home Saturday. It was a great ride home with that same wind to
our back.