[tcb] Re: Austin VEE DUB Show

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 21:58:42 -0500

Drats. That's too bad. Figures that for the first time in 4? years I don't have
anything planned, there isn't a show.

I helped resurrect Novemberfest after we got kicked out of Motormania. Though
back then we didn't have DLK Harvest. I have definitely noticed that people
around here are getting "fest fatigue". I was surprised the Harvest was as big
as it was with ACL.

I have a leak in my hydraulics above my transfer case so I can't go that far.
Hopefully by then I'll have it figured out and I can get out there camping.