[tcb] Re: Austin Route to Psychoblooie via Chuck & Sue's

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Ole Blue!
Elizabeth & I could help haul the Blooie Materials...
I'm tryin' to think of a way to get there early
enough...Elizabeth won't get off work earlier than
6:30ish,,,I can't remember how long it takes to get
from the DFW area to y'alls place...
What time are y'all lookin' at leavin'?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=105767529927838596761.0000011321c95aedf90f2&z=7&om=1

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265