[tcb] Austin

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

Yes there are naked people in Austin.  However, Hippie Hollow does not allow
overnight camping, Sorry Brent.

I will continue to look for a good location in Austin and have plans for a
campout next spring(2008).  This year seems to be flying by with lots of events
already planned.  Fall is not good for me, its Football season!

Thanks for all of the input from Duncan, Julie, Brent, Paul, etc...

From: "Julie Maroney"

. . .it was always far from electrical outlets and restrooms and taps with
fresh water and things like
that. I don't think you all want to go there.

Julie

Don’t quit your job – Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year.
Start Today!
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

http://mail.yahoo.com