[tcb] Re: Appreciation to pre entrys for T@P9

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 06:30:35 -0500

Paul,

I well understand the need for working capital however for those of us that
can't even remember if we paid for the cup of coffee we just finished, do
you have any easily accessible record of pre-registered vs. pre-paid? Most
of us will be happy to pay-pal our payment if you publish your pay-pal
account address. I don't even mind paying twice as a penalty for not
remembering.