[tcb] Re: Appleboy is down!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:18:18 -0700 (PDT)

Your right about Macs, we have both here at the office and the mac is
constantly having to have the "desktop" rebuilt, rebooted and just generally
messed with. The PC that I use never gives me any grief. Damn Macs!

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Dan (Appleboy) called last night
and told me that, even though he repeatedly gave me crap about my Windows
computer, how, no matter what went wrong with my machine, it wouldn't happen if
I owned a Mac, his computer is BROKEN!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

So, unless Kat lets him use the computer at work, he can't read or post today.

So feel free to discuss him and his (bus content) bus.