[tcb] Re: Anyone ever heard or seen this before? is it snakeoil ?

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:28:31 -0600

you know, i was thinking about you the last time i changed my oil, Will. When i
changed it it had maybe 5k on it and it was the same color comming out as it
was when i poured it in...that true full flow setup is awesome i love it and it
saves my bus because there is an extra half quart of oil running through the
lines so if i am low i won't burn the motor up.

i've put some thought into running an external cooler but i am thinking that is
overkill because the dog house seems to do the trick and i dont want to over
cool the oil...especially if i get to drive it any this winter.

just rambling really...back to you mark