[tcb] Re: Anybody got a camping place near Schulenberg?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:28:12 -0500

Both places are 35 or so miles from SchuleNberg.
We have not been to any places closer.

On Jun 4, 2009, at 12:39 PM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Both of those are nice, but they're in the wrong direction.
We're going to see Asleep at the Wheel at Sengelmann Hall in Schulemberg. Looking for something that will be close enough to there, else it makes
more sense to just drive back to Houston.

Dan Martin wrote:
It is nice, for a state park.
Much less crowded than Bastrop.
There is a neat road thru the woods from one park to the other.
Be sure to look for the LUECKE trees.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=30.071619,-97.134933&spn=0.078289,0.17561&t=h&z=13

On Jun 4, 2009, at 11:27 AM, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I like the looks of Buescher.