[tcb] Re: Another one on the road! - & sway bar

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:33:54 -0800 (PST)

Congrats on getting your bus back on the road. good to hear of another one
being "saved".

Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          I finally got my '65 on the road
today!  I drove it around the block a couple times and to a small local event
this afternoon.  It feels good to be behind the wheel again!  From what I can
tell today was the first time in my bus had been on the road in 28 years.  The
little drive helped me prioritize the next few projects on the bus.  Still a
lot to do but it sure felt good to drive a bus again.

  I have always put a front sway bar on all my keeper busses.  I believe they
were stock on '66 & '67 splits.  I'm looking for one for this bus if anyone has
one they can part with.

  -Dan