[tcb] Another Wilson's VW Salvage Sale Comin' Up

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:18:16 -0800 (PST)

Just got off the phone with the Wilson's people, the
warehouse is still in the condition it was after the
last sale (last December).
They'd be agreeable to having another sale or this
month, or next...
What I need to do is get an idea of how many folks
would be interested in a Saturday at the Warehouse,
pick a weekend for the trip.
I plan on going as soon as possible to take pictures
of the contents of the warehouse and get 'em posted so
everyone can get an idea of whats left out there.
They have a vert and a (I think) a SunBug for
sale...that'd be about it on complete cars...Carol
said they are much more ready to make deals, they need
to get it all gone and sell the place ASAP. The yard
is totally empty now (tears dropping on my keyboard),
but the warehouse if still pretty full.
LET YER H2O buddies know about this as there is a
BUNCH of water cooled stuff waitin' to be picked up!
Mo' to come....!
Remember, no checks, no utilities, no bathroom
facilities, not even a Rabbit to crap in so come
prepared!

If you want to see some pics of the Wilson's
warehouse, go to the Samba gallery, search for
Wilson's...
Those will be from last year, but not much has
changed...I'll get pics posted upon my return for the
scouting expedition.

http://mail.yahoo.com