[tcb] Re: Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:45:55 -0500

OOOOH Denis,

Natt and I won't be able to make it, beeeeCause, well you see we do not want to be thrown in an Arkansas Jail for stealing your house, so that will give you two just under to clear out so Natt and I can Host Psycoblooie!! KaaaaPeeeSH !!!!! Plus we have to now bail Mike June and whoever brought the "pot: to bail out June, out of Jail !!! I tell ya !!!

LOVE YOU !!!

Reiki Blessings,

angii

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.