[tcb] Re: Andrew and Debbie

  • From: <bustravler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:19:04 -0500

Greetings all,
There will be free camping available at the Tulsa show site both Friday and
Saturday night in a cleared area behind the church (frree hospitally cook out
friday night for entrants). Keystone lake is about 30 minutes away from the
site and has lake front camping at a cost of 8.00 a night. Not sure how many we
can accomadate but you are more than welcome to stay a night at our house
(wooded and open backyard with 110 available as needed) which is on the SW side
of Tulsa. Dennis and Claudia were here last year. I will probably camp at the
church Friday night since I will be helping with show early Saturday. Let us
know if you need any other info.
Leo and Kim/ Ed and Max
Tulsa, Ok