[tcb] And still MORE Classic pictures

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 19:02:58 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Sorry for the 3 day delay Shirley. I started fiddling around with different
settings when I needed a break from work and got carried away.

I've added a folder for Shirley to my classic 2007 page and changed up the
display a bit.

If at work, turn down your volume. If at home, crank it up!

There are 5 tunes loaded -- select with the << and >> buttons. My folder
and Shirley's folder have the same tunes, they just start with a different
one.

If on a slow connection just use the square stop button to cancel the sound
so it doesn't have to download.

http://phorce1.com/txclassic2007/

G2