[tcb] Am I Worthy?

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:43:38 -0600

TCB'ers:

All this talk of membership and weather has me worried.

Mom sez I'm like "driving a bus." Does that count?

Dad sez I'm a "Vanagon, plain and simple." You say you accept vanagons but seem to discount them. That hurts me. People call me ugly. That hurts me, too.

Worse, all dad wants me for is to trailer his MC. In fact, he was painting MC parts in the driveway yesterday but now b*tchin' about the cold weather. I feel neglected and his language hurts me.

I am havng an identity crisis and hope someone will help me in while Galveston. It BETTER be warm or Dad will curse again and again and again! He'll hurt your ears 'til you feed him beer, preferably Shiner Bock.

Feeling unlooved and insecure,
Freedom van Go
Austin, TX