[tcb] Re: Alpine gears

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:51:41 -0800 (PST)

I forgot you were running a swing axle.  Also, I found this wanted ad if you
still have those gears.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/591475989.html

Date: Thu, 6 Mar             2008 06:59:58 -0800
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I             agree with Denis. I can't believe I just put that in print.
Sounds             like more fun in a bus. You have the SO-42 made for trips
like             these.