[tcb] Re: Almost by the sea and sand

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:02:34 -0600

The host of Bulli Gras job description does not include anything about tethering unrulies to oneself.

I have been to Bulli Gras in the past and I did not see Dennis keeping Denis on a leash.

Do the make shots that cure that which ails Denis?

On Feb 4, 2010, at 11:09 AM, "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, Have a nice trip.Sue Denis and I will be there tomorrow afternoon and are looking forward to seeing you and the second best camping spot.
Denis has had his shots but it is up to you to keep him on a leash.
No back talk now.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx >