[tcb] Almost busted a gut

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:49:01 -0800 (PST)

Yesterday afternoon after church I decided to let my 16 year old  daughter
drive Sparky.  She is about 5'-7" and weighs all of 110  pounds.  She has been
asking for a while and it seemed like the  right time.

  After a few quick lessons it was off down the street.  I was  riding shotgun,
wishing I had one of those brakes the driving  instructors have on the
passenger side.

  After a few times forgeting to push the clutch in at stop signs and some
serious jumping on take off, she was doing pretty good.

  But, when we got home  and she tried to turn in the driveway, push the clutch
in, downshift,  put the brakes on, give it a little gas to go up the hill, we
started  jerking and Sparky starting jumping, I was laughing, she was laughing
and Sparky was headed for the bushes.  Luckily, Sparky died and we  were left
crying from laughing so hard.

  No damage done, one good memory.

  Ronnie

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.