[tcb] All well now.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:46:58 -0600

My last real injury from falling down was my elbow, which filled up with goo
until it looked like I had a softball below the skin, and yesterday the bone
Doctor pronounced me healed. My elbow now looks like the other one (no
joke). My ribs still let me know from time to time what happened and it
hurts to turn over in bed still, but, overall, I AM HEALED!

In four days it will be six months.

So far I have been stung in the face by a wasp that made my head swell up
until it looked like a ham and closed one eye.bitten by a Copperhead.ran
Murray into a tree..fell off my freaking deck and spent six days in
inten$isve care and six months recovery. All this with several personal life
wrecking balls at the same time.

Somebody said that I am not dead because God still thinks I'm funny.

Shirley said that I am just getting well to be ready for the next "event".

No, the railing is still not up, but it will be soon. Stretching and lifting
and twisting can still be a challenge, but I will build it soon.

I must be well, because I am working on Murray again (BUS CONTENT).
Repairing the door and nose from the deer hit. I might make Galveston. Jan
has cancer surgery this weekend, and it will depend if she needs me and
about a million other variables. It is the stupidest campout ever, cold, wet
and FAR FAR AWAY, but I don't think I have missed one yet. We'll see.