[tcb] Re: Airstream

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:57:00 -0500

wow that much? i would of never thought an alluminum bodied trailer would weigh that much.

guess the danger ranger wouldn't pull that beast either then. man i need to get a real truck. :-(

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Airstream
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:54:57 -0500

You are kidding, right? I hope......
That trailer weighs right at 3000 lbs.
I am sure the 69 would pull in in 1st, probably in 2nd and maybe in 3rd.
I do not think you would be able to get into 4th, but it would not matter much because i don't think you would ever be able to stop it.

maybe if you put some Volvo station wagon sway bars on.............

On Sep 25, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

you think the 69 would pull that with the stocker? man i would love to have one.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:42:09 -0500

I think a Bambi is 16 feet long.

http://www.birchwoodbeauties.com/pages/61bambi_restoration-page.html

One for sale in Kaufman:

http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Recnumber=31857&SearchMethod=3

Very cool looking trailer.

On Sep 25, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Sammie Smith wrote:

A neat thing happened on my way to Tulsa. Was cruising into Mt. Pleasant TX and saw the rear end of an Airstream trailer ahead. Pulled alongside and it was an Airstream alright. But a very short one. Polished like a mirror and being pulled by an elderly couple in a 37 Ford street rod sedan. This trailer was absolutely gorgeous. Quick conversation at the next signal light and found out it was a 1961 Airstream Bambi. About 10-12 feet long at max and flawless. Now if I just had one of those to pull behind the Westy. Have seen lots of Airstreams before but never one this small.
Sammie

Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/? href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en- us&source=hmtagline

_________________________________________________________________ Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip