[tcb] Re: Aircoolerpalooza trip report!

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

I adjusted them 1st but I think I might have forgotten passenger front. I got
some pedal. Dustin suggested that since the e brake cables are not installed
that could have something to do with it?

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [tcb] Aircoolerpalooza trip report!

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Monday, August 16, 2010, 6:55 AM

We had a great time, as usual. Small but lively crowd staying up until 4 am and
sleeping all day! Good times. Great to see Duncan and Cindy, Dave and his
brother, Bodean, of course my family, and Tiffany and Andy made a brief
appearance. (Tiffany wasn't feeling well)

The place is a great central location, not horribly expensive ($25/night per
cabin and no stated rule on how many people can camp at the cabin), zero park
ninjas, and plenty of shade. The partly couldy skies kept the heat manageable
the entire weekend.

My bus started having fuel issues right off the bat, about 15 miles into it.
Took 4 hours to go 100 miles, but he got us there! Tiffany brought me a fuel
pump, and I thought I had it fixed, but the problem persisted intermittantly on
the way home. I believe it was a bad needle valve, seems good this morning.

I'll post a link to the pics later.