[tcb] Re: Aircoolerpalooza this weekend!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:58:01 -0400

Jerry doesn't know what AC is.  Bring a generator or a sherpa and a fan.
LOL

On Aug 11, 2010 9:33 AM, "James Dwan" <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I was planning this trip I asked Bodean cause I was gonna use a
window unit and he said yes.

cabins or something. Might want to call the # to find out, but I bet they
do.

cabins w/ electric. We already have 4 or so reserved. You probably want to
call ahead and reserve if your going. Just camping! Maybe some canoeing or
something. Heat Shmeat!!!!