[tcb] Re: Accomodations in Lafayette...

  • From: "jennifer dirksen" <ladydirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:52:05 -0500

OK- KOA campground is booked next weekend. They are having a Halloween party and all the locals camp for the weekend. Acadian Park does not have FEMA there anymore so that an option. I also called Vermilionville(where the show site is) and they do not have camping available on site. The show is normally held in the parking lot. Not very comfy to camp on.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Accomodations in Lafayette...
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:22:02 -0500

I saw where Joe asked the guy on the HVWC board about camping at the show site.
There is no follow up info. I will see if I can get in touch with them and find out.......

On Oct 19, 2006, at 7:07 AM, jennifer dirksen wrote:

Hey Emily- What hotel quoted you the $49.00? I can let you know if its nice and how close to the show it is. There are 2 sweet campsites in Lafayette also. Acadiana park is 5 miles from the show and has frisbee golf, bathrooms, burn pits, and a cool nature trail and station. The KOA is also very nice but tends to fill up quickly. I'll call today to check to see if they still have FEMA trailers there. Before we moved in May they still had quite a few of them in Lafayette.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Accomodations in Lafayette...
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:46:44 -0400

Ok, I just tried to locate a room in Lafayette for Mark and I, and there are 6 in the area. Rates are from 49.00 and up. Where is everyone wanting to stay or are y'all camping? There is a campground near there too! The 49.00 room is calling my name. But just wanted to put out a feeler for those going from the Houston area.
Em
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry- leading spam and email virus protection.

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/? href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline