[tcb] Re: Accident

  • From: "Tracy" <pepsifreek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:03:46 -0500

Hang in there Dennis!!

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Julie
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 1:45 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Accident

Denis is pretty weak on account of him having trouble breathing because of the
broken ribs.

We are going to have to have quite a big Happy Birthday We Are Glad You Are
Still Alive Party at T@P!

On Aug 29, 2010, at 12:01 AM, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Many nights later, how's Denis doing?  Hopefully better.

Jeff

  _____

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 8:15 AM

Fell off the deck around 3 am? Damn, was alcohol involved? : 0
I imagine the cracked ribs are the worst part, I hear they make laughing and
breathing painful. Get better soon Denis!

From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx>

Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:37:40 -0500

To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Volksmeisters<volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [tcb] Accident

Hey everyone I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Denis fell off his deck
around 3:00 am this morning and was taken to Northwest medical Center in
Springdale around 4. He suffered 4 broken ribs, 6 stitches above his left eye,
cracked vertebra in his neck,
Bruised his spleen. He has severe scrapes from his neck to his waist. He has
his phone in his room. Send him a text today rather than calling. He is on
morphine and real tired 479-435-1133..............Brad, My ph is 479-936-6078

--
http://www.volksmeisters.com
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM