[tcb] Re: Accident

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:53:48 -0500

I'm sure Denis will be happy to know that the list is not dead.The phone is
ringing of the hook .Denis was talking about jumping off the Boat dock.I told
him he should Dive I guess he decided to dive off the porch instead.Brad and
Jodie have everything under control.Everyone say a pray and kick his ass when
you see him.I'll see him tomorrow and raise a little Hell.
oleblue
                  From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx>

                  Subject: [tcb] Accident

                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Volksmeisters"
<volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 4:37 PM

                  Hey everyone I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Denis fell
off his deck around 3:00 am this morning and was taken to Northwest medical
Center in Springdale around 4. He suffered 4 broken ribs, 6 stitches above his
left eye, cracked vertebra in his neck,
                  Bruised his spleen. He has severe scrapes from his neck to
his waist. He has his phone in his room. Send him a text today rather than
calling. He is on morphine and real tired 479-435-1133..............Brad, My ph
is 479-936-6078

                  --
                  http://www.volksmeisters.com

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM&uid=278