[tcb] AS if we didn't all ready have enough choices for this week end ?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

The Buggy Blast is in Salado this Saturday.It's at Pace Park on Salado
Creek.transporters at The Point 6 is sponcering the Type 2 class.THE SHOW IS
FOR ALL MAKES OF vw's . My choice will have to be HEB. The Zone is also down
for sopme much needed cleaning and up grades.Every one have a fun safe
weekend.Be sure and tip your waitress and bartender.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009