[tcb] Re: APB: CALL FOR DONATIONS for a Silent Auction at T@P3

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 13:41:02 -0500

Dan says that I can't make souffles. I made chocolate Dan and Kat souffles with molten chocolate centers. They were pretty good. So, I thought that if we could get enough bricks we could make a small oven and we could make frenchbread or cornbread, or baked beans, whatever.

But Dan called and said that he had to drive all the way up here to get chocolate souffles and here I am giving them away to just anybody. So, forget it.

Pancakes, or if anybody has a dutch oven with a raised rim lid we can make biscuits. But no souffles.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>