[tcb] Re: AIRS

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 06:09:50 -0600

It is up to all of us to update our information, including signing up. I
cannot see any reason that everyone on TCB would not be a member. The site
is dedicated to Kristin Laurite who was murdered while camping at a rest
stop. Although the possibility always exist to find a weirdo it offers a
venue to find other VW enthusiast to help when you have problems in
unfamiliar surroundings or just need a friendly place to crash.

I have found help there on a few of my trips to California & Colorado. I
also have been able to help others. It feels good to help a fellow driver
even if it is putting them in touch with Dennis Holbrook when the problem
is above my pay grade. It is free and easy to join so do yourself a favor
and be a supporter of the VW community. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas
and be safe out there.