[tcb] Re: AAC party report

  • From: The Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:00:16 -0600

Good to hear Jeff! Julie does wickedly good stuff. Merry Holidays to ya'll too!
make sure to buy Owen a drum set for christmas!

Peace,

Cajun Eskimo

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:53:13 -0800From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] AAC
party reportTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just thought I'd let folks know about the AAC Holiday party.  The TCB was
represented by Julie and myself.  Julie had Donner (71 hippie special) all
dressed up for the holidays with strings of lights throughout the bus.  She
also has some new interior customizations.  I would explain it but I'll leave
that to Julie, "the artist".The highlight of the party is the white elephant
exchange.  Once again, the artist was hard at work with the gift of the party.
Too bad I didn't get it.  I scored some bug matchbox cars (toys for
Owen).Duncan was missed, I heard he was spotted wearing leather chaps on S
Congress.  Rumor maybe?  :) Happy Holidays from the Austin gang. Jeff