[tcb] Re: AAA towing mileage ? or ?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:19:22 -0800 (PST)

I've had mine towed home, to someone else's home and
to shops with AAA...Usually they'll let me break a
rule or two if I sound pitiful enough!
Once, I DID have to threaten to cancel my coverage.
Worked like a charm!
--- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've got AAA Premium , 250 miles towing , I broke
> down
> in front of the house on Thursday morning , , Used
> the
> ignition to umpf it out of the street , Wind blowin
> 150 mph , sand storm like a big dog, I called
> wanting
> to tow it to my shop in the back yard so I can work
> on
> it in the warm , and the lady told me they couldn't
> do
> it ,it had to be to a shop .I wasn't too pleased.
> But
> WTF ya gonna do ?
> --- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> body{font-family:

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs