[tcb] Re: A special Mother's Day past

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald, it warmed my heart to read your post...ain't
nuthin' better'n spendin' some good times with our
elderly parents.  Life is short, too short especially
when our parents grow old and infirm.
When ya get ragged about towin' the Rivi, tell 'em
that story, man!

--- "Gerald V. Livingston II"

Be a better friend, newshound, and