[tcb] Re: A special Mother's Day past

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 05:54:27 -0500

My Mom would never ride in my 1960 bug that I drove in the 60's( maybe it
was the peace signs, flower power and antiwars stickers)
She said she loved the sound the engine made but I knew it was because she
could tell what time I got in.
Don't worry I got smart enough to coast home.
Then in her last years she developed Alzheimers and I took care of her, the
only car I had to drive her to Dr visits was my 66 bug convertible, luckily
it never broke down with her.
She didn't remember she was afraid to ride in them and she loved it.

Happy Mother's Day to all - its good to be able to remember.

Sharon