[tcb] A question for the resident window regulator experts

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

I was rolling up my window to call it a day after a good 8 hrs on the Bus then
it happened...nothing.

I can turn the gear freely on the regulator that attaches to the window crank,
but it is no longer connected to the worm gear I suppose. Is there a spot weld
on the other side? Is there a bolt that has come loose?

I might have found another one but I think a spot weld would be cheaper by
about $35.
Thanks!