[tcb] Re: A new Baywindow event opportunity?

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 04:55:37 -0600

You're in Singapore?
WOW !

Be sure to do a morning coffee thingy at one of the small outdoor coffee shops where they mix the coffee all frothy (pouring it back and forth between large martini like shaker glasses) and spicy with nutmeg, sugar, whatever else they put in it ...... really great !!

Have fun, and remember................... do not litter, jaywalk, spit, etc., etc.

Bob

At 21:14 2/3/2006, you wrote:
I would hate to see Sparky making that jump! It does look like fun though. At the same website, check out the Aussie gut running over cane frogs.

I made it to Singapore - 3 meals, 3 movies, 200 pages of my book and 25 hours later.

Ronnie

Peter & Caren Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Texas Bus fans,

A friend of mine sent me a link to an unusual Baywindow Bus sport..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=hSyoryN8904

Peter

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virusmail/*http://mail.yahoo.com>Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.