[tcb] Re: A hurricane in Arkansas!

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:43:42 +0000

Emily and I survived the storm just fine. we have minor roof damage to both
houses. The Tomball house has 1 sheet metal panel bent up. Lost a little bit of
the wooden fencing around the property and has a lot of tree branches to clean
up. The cypress house has a few shingles missing and a large tree branch down
in the back yard but no broken windows or damage of any kind.  Both store rooms
survived without any damage at all. accross the drive from one of the storage
rooms there "were" storerooms full of boats and furnishings. The boats are
still there but everything else is gone. buildings and all. All and all, Emily
and I feel very blessed for the minimal amount of damage we recieved. we were
without power for about 36 hours and that was all. we hope that everyone else
was as lucky as we were and offer any assistance to anyone that needs our help.

Mark & Emily

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
there's lots of trees down here, but i think the eye of the storm went more
over your area than mine...i can't imagine it being worse than what i listened
to last night

hope all you folks in houston are good

From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: A hurricane in Arkansas!
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:50:39 -0500

We sent it your way so you could have some of the fun.