[tcb] Re: A great time all!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to the TCB. What part of the country do you reside in?

Matthew Callahan <bug6259@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Hello everyone!

  This is Matt and Jan Callahan, we have wanted to be involved with TCB for a
while now but just counln't get it together. But we know all of you anyway so
thank you for letting us be a part and howdy!!

  This weekend was a special one for us as it was our missing son's 18th bday
on Saturday and we really wanted to be with people we loved.

  We didn't really tell anyone this, we were just there and we had a great time
which we needed.

  We would love to help anyway we can as y'all move forward with anything we
can do.

  If you ever feel like a rough campout on a spur of the moment, please feel
invited out to our property. We have lots of room, and water, and toilets for
all to use. We could even have an evening fire in the big stone fireplace...
The only hang up is I haven't mowed for awhile...

  Thank you all again for the warmth this weekend, we love you all and God
Bless You!

  Lets do this again real soon, OK?
  Matt

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)