[tcb] A bit of a flurry

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:40:53 -0600

The 2013 Shasta Snow Trip is 8 weeks from now.  I so wish I could go to
this one but I will have to wait and keep planning and building and
counting down the 426 days for SST 2014.

From Thursday until Sunday they are predicting *176 inches - 218 inches of
snowfall* at the top of Mt. Shasta.  That is crazy!  I am not making this
up:
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/mount-shasta-snow-extreme-20121129?cm_ven=Email&cm_cat=article_share

I have been doing research and there have been many Sasquatch sitings on
Mt. Shasta.  Since being a small child I have dreamed of seeing a real live
Sasquatch.  Can't you just imagine how beautiful a view it would be thru
the front window of a Splitty to be driving up a majestic snowy mountain
and coming upon a tangle of Sasquatch?

My favorite SST video: I don't know how it only has 598 views.  I have
watched it at least 486 times myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljr7XcpcSU

Other quality SST videos:

Some rough riding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN1zh7KkSoE

One with river crossings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eMxf-ztxH4

Some fun in the mud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwq8PLedRKk

One featuring a retreat and some flying Buses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGLyOjN6yDY

It is good to have friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhbsvDDhP40