[tcb] Re: A True STory

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:33:19 -0800 (PST)

Why didn't you smoke them with that new engine?  Hee Hee.

Ronnie Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          This afternoon I pulled the
cover off Sparky and washed him down since he's been sitting in the driveway
about a week.  When I was finished I went out for a nice evening drive.

  So I'm sitting at a stop light in The Woodlands in Sparky when a Porsche 911
Carerra, a Lotus Elise and 5 Series BMW all pull up beside me.  On the sidewalk
next to us are several joggers and a couple of moms with their kids.

  All of them stopped and gave me and Sparky the thumbs up and smiled.

  The light changed and about $150,000 worth of cars took off in a cloud of
dust and left me behind laughing and wondering if they knew their $50,000 cars
just got one upped by a 35 year VW bus.

  Ronnie ;-)