[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:21:35 -0800 (PST)

Then, why exactly are ya here?  Its not a bad place, beats the heck outta
detroit!  Just ask the former mayor...wait a minute, he may not be the best
person to ask!  ;)

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 10:59 PM

She also has a persecution complex. I think that if you live in Texas, you’re a
Texan.

And she makes a damn fine cobbler. If she loves you, she’ll make you crepes.

From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 10:21 PM

Ya Ya Ya while you guys are are trying to decide who was the biggest camping
wimp I have a real problem!

My grandson came over and left his Twinkie here.  I figured he would forget
about it so I ATE IT!  Well he came back over today and wanted to know where
his Twinkie was.  I told him the dogs ate it but, he didn't believe me.  Then I
told him my wife ate it still no go.  Now I'm on the hook for a twinkie before
he comes over again.
I knew eating that Twinkie would bring nothing but pain.

.Kelly I wouldn't worry too much everytime I drunk dial I piss off half the
people I know but they still love me.
.

On 3/9/2011 8:58 PM, kelly dosch wrote:

  Ok, dang. My little paragraph of teasing went over like a lead balloon. Had I
known all of you would take it so seriously and be so offended as to want to
"kick my ass" or write "silver tongued" rebukes I would never have made fun of
your constitutions in such a cavalier manner.
  I now see that we are a very serious group and that teasing or even joking of
any kind is done at one's own peril.
  In the future, I will do my best to refrain from any further joking at the
expense of anybody's pride.
  My most sincere apologies to all of you whom I wounded with my scalding
remarks. It was only meant in jest, but I promise I will try to keep my jesting
to myself from now on.