[tcb] Re: 72 degrees here

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:59:22 -0500

At speeds up to 150 MPH!

On Jun 25, 2009, at 9:55 AM, Will wrote:

It's a balmy 70 onboard the acela. We just went over the susquahana river.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Katrina Martin wrote:

I can top that it's suppossed to be 120, feels like 140 degrees. Ha just joking but it will be 100 here, feels like 110 degrees.

On Jun 25, 2009, at 8:19 AM, chuck wrote:

It is supposed to be 102 here today and I have a pile of fireworks to blowup.
oleblue