[tcb] Re: 71 on Ebay

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:50:35 -0600

Engine appears to still have the altitude adjuster on it, as mine did, until about 16 months ago.
I wonder if that thing is working? - Bet not.

Distributor looks to be the wrong one, but not sure.

Exhaust pipe protrudes out from the right side of the bus, as opposed to the left side !?!?!? hmm?

I think I see the plastic trim pieces around the louvered windows which is quite rare. - Not sure I can really see them, however.

I am wondering if the jump seat is the one that was mine, or was it my cousin's??

Bus sure looks clean. The tent looks awesome. Would like to see the curtains up close.
Ray makes them look nice, and they seem to be that way after he is done. I think he has collected a good group of subs to do the various types of work needed in his rebuilds.

Different topic - I rubbed and waxed (twice) NeueBus a few weeks back. Then I did a detail job with some of that magic clay rubbing stuff as a final finish. He is really looking awesome. I always thought he needed a paint job to make him look a bit nicer. Turns out, he just needed some of my elbow grease and a garage to be stored away from the elements in.

I read just about all of the TCB posts you folks post. They always sound of fun. Makes me feel lonely and isolated at times up here in the fall foliage and hills.

So Trey, what is your current bid ????

Bob

At 14:32 11/1/2005, Trey Jung wrote:
I know Ray the guy who is selling it? Have not seen the chat on Samba. Pretty clean. I?m sure the bidding will get up in the 12?s?..Wow

Trey