[tcb] Re: '71 Westy Camper Top

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:37:08 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

If you're brave, and have a good shop and help available, I have a complete
top from a '74 available free to anyone who can come get it. Not a direct
swap for you but if you can make the mods to get it on there you may be
able to add a real bed up top later rather than the flip out cot.

If you want to get this you may want to get on the type2.com email list
(WARNING! *HIGH VOLUME*) and ask about others who have made the swap from
early to late tops.

It's in Groves, TX. About 100 miles east of Houston. Ask for more details
if interested.

Gerald