[tcb] Re: 67 Ignition Switch?

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:28:57 -0500

 So that's the difference! THanks, Peter. One of my projects is to eventually
get all my locks keyed the same, but that's a very low priority project, right
now it's all about what works that I can get locally, since it's my primary
daily driver.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:12:00
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] 67 Ignition Switch?

In looking at the samba classifieds, there seems to be some overpriced "67
only"
ignition switches. They sell new ones that they say are thru 67. Mine broke, is
there any reason I shouldn't get the $25 new one as opposed to the
$5,426,687,532.37 used "67 only" one?

 BTW-mine is a late 67.

 More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail
<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003>

!

http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003